Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March Photos

I'm a big believer that a photo is worth a thousand words, and here are some photos from our month that capture the joy that we've been sharing in our home; with these two little kiddos bringing so many smiles to our faces. Enjoy!



I walked into the livingroom, and Tara said "Shhh...I'm reading to Liam." How cute is that?!?


Our little man...I love the way he looks at me :)





Tara and Liam just cuddling on the couch before bed.





He adORES his sister. Whenever she kisses him, it elicits a sweet little smile, and when he hears her voice; he turns his head towards her. It's amazing to see how deep the connection is already between the two of them...


Totally posed-but super cute. I just couldn't resist...


Tiny little hands...


Ten cute little toes...



AAAhhhh...yep. We make cute babies :)






No comments:

Post a Comment