Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Superstar

So I just want to share what a superstar my husband is! After many nights in a row of not enough sleep for either of us, he still takes over a 1am feeding, just so I can get more rest. Then last night, being as exhausted as he was; he dropped everything just to give me a blessing because I've been having a hard time with something. THEN this morning as I was stepping out of the shower, he personal...ly delivers a warm fresh baked biscuit to me, because he's awesome like that and had the rare chance to bake on his day off :) On top of it all, he never fails to take an opportunity to express appreciation and love for each of us, and takes the time to say that he notices the little things. Is he the most amazing husband & daddy on the planet? Yes, yes he is...

No comments:

Post a Comment