Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mmm...


So this morning was, well...quite nice. Got to sleep in until around 7:40 (ish), which was nice. Then at 8:00 while Sean was off playing football with some of the guys from the ward, I got to take a shower while Tara watched a cartoon. Then I promptly got to work on the second loaf of banana bread for Brittany's baby shower today. I baked the first one at 1:00 this morning, but got too tired to bake the second. So the delicious smell of banana bread was wafting through the house this morning, and it smelled AMAZING. I love the smell of banana bread in the fall, it seems that the colors outside demand the smell of banana bread in every home...is it just me? They go hand in hand...Along with a mug of apple cider :) Mmm. Our house is so homey on mornings like this!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy!!! You must post the recipe, I wanna make one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just from my Betty Crocker Cookbook, you can probably find it online. Nothing fancy, but OH so good...

    ReplyDelete