Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 22, 2010

I'm so in love with this project!!!

So I've fallen in love with the designer Bryn Alexandra (and not just because we share a middle name). She has amazing taste, and her style reflects my taste in design; and what choices I would make if I was an interior designer. Anyway, today I found a BEAUTIFUL bathroom that I totally want in my house :) I adore the cabinetry and the choice of lighting! When I see those type of lamps, I think home office-right? But it works in this bathroom! Oh, and I could go on and on raving about those gorgeous mirrors...My goodness-it's been a while since I was head over heels in love with a project, but this one really grabbed me. Go on, fall in love yourselves...




No comments:

Post a Comment