Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 1, 2010

My secret obsession...

So for those of you who don't know, I love photos of interior design projects. I think in my past life I was an interior designer...Anyway, I love finding photos on the internet of different designer's latest projects; and this is one of the most recent ones I've fallen in love with. I have mixed feelings about the bearskin rug, but I love the way it pulls the whole look together. I love the simplicity of the arrangement, and the tasteful yet elegant stylings of the decorator makes me think I found my soulmate :) What do you guys think?



2 comments:

  1. I love all the new pics you put up on the side. I have never seen your wedding ones. you should do a post of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I just might do that :)

    ReplyDelete