Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 1, 2011

Oh boy...

So sometimes Tara just cracks me up with her comebacks...Yeah-she has quick wit, and knows what's going on :) Last night she was playing with a toy she got for her birthday, one of those bead mazes. Anyway-she was playing with it, and moved some of the beads so quickly it made her laugh really hard. Sean was in the next room, and just heard her laughing. Being daddy, and to mess with her a little; he says to her "I don't know what you're laughing at, but it's not THAT funny..." (He had a huge grin on his face as he said it). She responds by looking at me, and rolling her eyes saying "It WAS funny! Tee hee hee..." And cracks up all over again! What a girl...



Then this morning, Sean and I were reminded that she's not a baby anymore. She acts more like a little girl with attitude :) Tara had waken up before Sean left for work; and wanted to sit in her high chair while I got Sean's lunch together for him. I had to reach in a cabinet just above her head for something, and we hear her say "S'cuse me!" as she's pushing me out of the way! lol I guess I invaded her bubble :) Then as I was assembling Sean's lunch-she points to one of the items and proclaims loudly "That's gross!" I laughed so hard...and said "It's a good thing then that it's for daddy, and not you!"


We can't believe how fast she's growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment