Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 25, 2011

The love of my life

So I'm always blogging about how cute our little girl is, but I've neglected to declare how much I adore my husband. He is the most amazing man I've ever met, and he deserves the world on a silver platter! I understand perfectly that desire to shout from the rooftops that you're head over heels for your dream guy. I think that unfortunately sometimes in life, even if you don't mean to; you get to a point where you start taking your circumstances, and your loved ones for granted. Of course in the beginning, there's constant sparks, and you feel like your romance is movie-worthy. But I can guarantee that if you've found the right partner, you'll keep having amazing experiences that make you feel like you never left that place...(you know the place I'm talking about-where you make your friends gag with how lovey-dovey you and your mate can get). Well Sean has made our life full of those moments, and sometimes my heart is so full-I can't contain the emotions. Right now, I'm overwhelmed, as I think of how amazing he's always been. He's been a constant in my life, he's my best friend, my sweetheart, my comfort, my personal comedian, daddy to our little girl, and the love of my life. He brings so much richness to everyday experiences, and there's never a dull moment when he's around. I can't begin to put into words how incredible this man is. He's the one who'd hand I love holding through good times, and bad. He's the one who's jokes can make me laugh so hard I can't breathe. I still think his touch is the most amazing thing on this planet, and love that he's the one I get to spend eternity with. I'm so excited that we share our life together, and that we have such an amazing family together. Our little Tara is the light of our lives, and our little angel. We're so excited to meet this new baby also, and to have our lives enriched even more by this new little spirit. I love my family, and am so lucky to have found a guy like Sean! I love you baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment